Saturday, October 18, 2008

ANGEL'S MESSAGE


On Wednesday, I walked into my dentist office with a beautiful bouquet because I wanted to thank the angel who saved my life. When she saw the flowers she said, "How did you know tomorrow was my birthday?" I looked at her and said, "Don't you know you saved my life?" (I did leave a message with her receptionist last June thanking her,but she told me she never received it.)
My last check-up was in April . When she asked how I was feeling, I told her I had been experiencing some staining 3 weeks straight. Now I just thought this was my body going through nature's change. She however gave me a stern look and said she didn't like the way that sounded.
So, as you all know, I heeded her advice, had it checked out, and received the diagnosis . She was so surprised to hear my story and was happy everything turned out well.
Then, I suddenly realized something!! She and my mother share the same birthday!! I just found that to be more than a coincidence. I really believe my mother's spirit had to be involved.
So I urge all of you, if someone you know tells you to check out any medical condition, please do so immediately because that message might have been sent by one of your loved ones through your very own angel.

11 comments:

LC said...

Congrats on your blog sight Carol!

Lily of the Valley said...

Hi Carol.

Congratulations on your blog.

I'll have to type up some of my best angel stories to share here.

I have lots of them.

Lily

DemiToes said...

Carol!

This is so exciting! I love the story and the picture is beautiful. I don't think you'd really want any of my twisted, bizaaro thoughts on angels. But I will thoroughly enjoy reading the stories you tell and collect!

Love,

Deni

Carol said...

Thank you for your comments!
It's really exciting to start a blog and hope someone comments.

Carol

Josie said...

Carol-
Your story was so right on! I just got a wow email that Peggy answered one of my questions which was about my mother and if she still knows what's going on in my life and still has influence. My mom died when I was 18...so, anyhow, Peggy wrote back in an email... some interesting insights..(I keep checking to see if it will go up on wow).
Well, I've been getting that sense to see another Dr. on the stuff going on. You blog reminded me of the importance in listening to those little voices...and who knows?
I love that you acknowledged your connection to that angel.
You are so special!
Gorilla Hugs, josie

Agy said...

Carol, your blog is a great idea and the picture in the sepia tones is just my style. I personally think that I have a guardian angel that has followed me most of the days of my life. I have unbelievable stories and will share some here from time to time if that is alright. Tonight I am getting to bed early as I am done in with half and weeks worth of "gorilla tending". Said gorilla is a little better, thank heavens.
But, congratulations on your blogsite and I thought it so funny about your guest flying to the ladies room after a bite. It is what guests do when they dine with me. LOL

doll lady said...

Carol....Angels are my favorite subject.

Not only do I believe in angels but I also follow the appearance of Angel numbers, such as 1111, 2222, etc. My older sister and I both see series of numbers relating to one thing or another quite frequently. To see what I am talking about, do a yahoo search and simply put in "seeing 1111". I'm sure you can find this on other search engines too.

Also, I want to add a site which I think is unbelievable. It's music which is accompanied by angel voices. Supposedly there are no other explanations for the very high pitch of the voices. A favorite sight of mine. Some recordings are better than others. Enjoy!

http://www.choicesforliving.com/spirit/angels/angels.htm

Enjoyed your blog. Keep posting.

doll

Jen said...

Carol,
That was an amazing story.
Congratulations on your blog.
Keep posting excellent content!

Jen

NYC Educator said...

It's funny how and where you find these coincidences. I'm glad yours was a good one, and I wish you more.

Very good advice at the end. You don't have to tell me twice.

Anonymous said...

Had a quick second to check out your blog. I love the story. Nonnie is always watching out for you!

Anonymous said...

Carol-
Great story...It made me think..I am glad you are ok..Congrats on your post :)
Claudia